Standard Equipment and Accessories:
• Cadet fiberglass helm stand w/ Greywood dash panels
• Tach, volt, fuel gauges & 12 volt power point
• Removable windshield
• Infinity PRV250BT stereo w/(4) MILSPK652BS speakers
• Courtesy light on helm stand
• Captain deluxe low back drivers chair w/ rotating arms
• Chair adjustment slider, front, back, rotate
• Bimini top with 1 1/4″ square anodized aluminum frame, anodized quick release Bimini mounts and transport position brackets
• Greywood small kidney thermoform table
• Exclusive Matrix 50 soft touch seat vinyl
• Suspension seating – Lifetime aluminum seat frames with flow-through ventilation
• Decorative color-matched seat frame cladding
• Stainless steel cup holders
• Deco 4 external multi panel walls
• Flat graphic logos
• Livewell in front of Captain stand (QF only)
• Rear fishing center with rod holders and livewell
• Steering – mechanical tilt
• Black soft-grip steering wheel
• Rear stainless steel telescoping ladder
• Deck corner impact protection – aluminum
• Tapered front deck – Extended rear deck
• Pontoon double full risers
• 2″ Rub rail with black rubber insert
• 4 Stainless U bolt and cleat combo
• Vinyl non-skid strips for entry gates
• Fuel 29 gallon capacity direct fill transom
Since 1972, Avalon has been committed to building the highest quality pontoon boats, all manufactured right here in the USA. We specialize in luxury, high-performance boats and offer them at an exceptional value. Highlighting our commitment to quality, all Avalon pontoons come with a lifetime structural warranty alongside our comprehensive 5-year warranty. Our boats can be outfitted with a wide variety of options including inviting lounges, gas grills, wakeboard racks and even water slides. Whether you are sunbathing, fishing, swimming, skiing, or just cruising around, Avalon pontoon boats can take you there in comfort and style. Avalon Pontoons come in a wide range of styles and sizes, from a 14′ economy pontoon all the way up to a 27′ luxury pontoon boat. See our 2018 models and choose the one that’s just right for you.
For more information about this boat or any other one we have in stock please call and ask for Paul @ 850-926-BOAT (2628)
We can do a full inspection and service on any of our boats/motors in inventory; so that you are satisfied and can be assured you are purchasing a quality boat/motor for a great price.
Contact us. Let’s see what we can do for you.
Financing is Available! Reasonable Trades and Offers Considered.